However, if you have an appointment with us soon, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
contact us if the answer to any of the questions below is YES:
- have you proven Corona NOW?
- are there NOW housemates / family members with proven Corona?
- have you been cured of proven Corona less than 2 weeks ago?
- do you have symptoms of a cold, sneezing, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, fever NOW?
- are there housemates / family members at your home with the above complaints NOW?
If the answer to the above questions is NO, your appointment can continue as planned.
When you arrive at the practice, we will first measure your temperature. If it is > 37ºC, we cannot treat you. We will then briefly review the above questions with you.
Finally, you will be given the opportunity to disinfect your hands.
In the practice, we work with both extra hygiene measures and extra protective equipment. We kindly ask you to follow our instructions.
- keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters in the waiting room and at the frontdesk;
- maximum of 3 patients in the waiting room;
- come to the practice alone; if you come with a companion, he or she must wait outside;
- we wear special face-shields;
- treatment rooms are disinfected with UV-C for 5 minutes between treatments.